Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Keep on making fun.

This is my new mantra for 2017. And I'm off to a pretty good start! January doesn't really stand out, but February does. I celebrated my b-day several times and each event was more fun than the next. We had a big family party in January. and then the 2nd event was a quick overnight trip up to Hinckley to eat, have a few drinks, play just a couple of slots and sleep over with my daughter and snoring nurse! I mean like a truck driver! Sorry to have to throw Jen under the bus, but I speak the truth! Second, my daughter Cal treated me to an awesome Martina McBride concert on the actual day. I laughed, cried, froze, dozed. Heavily, when I finally got home! It was really fun. There was an artist named Lauren Allaina who opened up the show. We love her now and discovered she is up for female newcomer vocalist of the year. The last but not least was a small gathering of friends at one of local Asian restaurants and then a flee across the parking lot to the movie 50 Shades Darker. If you have seen the 1st movie or read the series of books, it is just more of the same zaniness! Worth a few laughs amongst friends. So that was February. This is a good opportunity for me to thank everyone who helped make such fun memories with me and wish me well on my 54th!

2 comments:

  1. Every birthday should be better than the last one. Nice friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is how you celebrate a birthday!!
    Always fun celebrating YOU!!
    XOXO
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete