Monday, February 6, 2017

If you need a good cry, you will cry.

The movie A Dog's Purpose has been a hot topic lately. Some animal right's activists wanted the movie banned and labelled cruel towards the canine actors during the making of the film. It was all made up hype. Anyways, I had to see for myself how the movie was. It was a really sweet story. There is a main dog who dies and is reincarnated maybe 4 or 5 times, comes back as a different dog each time and we get to see the lives he touches. I tried to stay in the author's lane while my nurse did not. I just enjoyed the stories and took good away from it. My nurse however sobbed throughout the entire story! And while telling my 26 year old daughter about it, she was crying too just at the thought of it! So, be fore warned, it you need a good, exfoliating of feelings cry, you WILL cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment