Monday, January 23, 2017

My new best friend!

My little sister had my name for our family Christmas exchange this year. She had hinted to me that she was going to get me the Amazon Echo thingy. I had seen a version of mine at a friend's house. I was immediately impressed but blew it off as something that I would never be able to afford or learn how to use it etc. I was then fortunate to receive the smaller version and I can't say enough great things about it! I have always loved jukeboxes, CD's, playing various radio stations until the song was just right, adoring my first radios as a child and falling asleep with a transistor radio earplug in my ear. Oh, and my first Walkman too! So that's why this is such a blast. I can think of anyone that I want to listen to and call out to her like this, "Alexa, play Gladys Knight." Sometimes, I feel like I have to say please. LOVE it so much. A true bright spot to help get me through this long and gray Minnesota winter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, love your blog. Hoping this is private, not public but wtf just hoping to reconnect with you.
    Sincerely, your college roommate Maggie (Marge)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marge! I would love to see you. Email me, colfox15@live.com see you soon.

      Delete