Tuesday, December 13, 2016

There has been fraud, fun and yes freezing.

Someone mailed me a fraud check for my old wheelchair. It was really strange because the scammer was all the way down in Florida. And there are so many unanswered questions; why would they send me a fake check that was made out for $1500 more than it was for sale for? Why did this person start out texting me from a WI number? He told me his name was Jason and the chair was for his Dad. It was really strange and I have learned that the seller needs to be ware too! Well, on to the fun. I have been to two really amazing live music shows within the past two months. The first was to see Bryan White. He is one of my favorite country performers from the mid 90's. We sat right by the stage and also got to meet him after the show. It was so many special moments and I was on cloud 9 for many days. Also last week I went to an amazing holiday concert with my two sisters. We went to a lovely Christmas concert by one of my favorite, local performers named Erin Schwab and her piano playing, side kick Jay Fuchs. I have seen her perform several times now and she has never sounded better. Her show put us all in the mood for a most excellent holiday season. And yes the freezing season is here! As I am writing this, it is 6:30 a.m. and 8 below zero. And there is nothing to be done about it! I am just so blessed to have an underground parking garage that is included in my rent. I continue to blessed with good health, truly sweet and special friends and family and peace in my life. I hope this post finds you all well and may there be peace and grace in your lives also! Merry Christmas people!

No comments:

Post a Comment