Monday, September 28, 2015

A LIttle Bit About The Jason Show!

It's kind of funny but the show's "Audience Coordinator" (and what a fun job that would be) lets you know about two weeks in advance that you have been saved your spot for one of the 3 dates that you have offered up. Then there is a list of do wears and don't wears. Like; ABSOLUTELY NO hats, sunglasses, printed t-shirts, crazy patterns, or too much black or white. I happened to have the perfect clearance blouse that I had found at Target a few months back. So, I was set. My Nurse Jen however was quite anxious about it! She came to work several days wearing something for me to either approve or deny. This became so funny for me as I like to make her nervous whenever possible! I would usually look at her outfit and ALWAYS disapprove! She ened up buying a fresh top and a cool "statement" necklace so she was all set and of course the morning of the show came in without it! And an entirely different look, but it looked really good! Oh, the pressure. Well, the people of Fox 9 are as nice as you would think. What a cool place to work! I always thought I would end up somewhere with my Communication major, but not yet. I'd love to give Jason a few ideas for some segments as they seem to rely heavily on game segments. I could see him doing an Art Linkletter type talk show with some little, intelligent and outspoken elementary kids or even teenagers. You can let him know that I'm trying to reach him about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment