Monday, July 20, 2015

Endless Summer

Endless summer, sprays, storms! I actually love having to buy new sunblock and suntan sprays and even bug spray! It means that I am doing two of my favorite things; suntanning and strolling the trails. Last friday night, I was able to share my new favorite trail with my youngest sister. We had a blast. This trail is thick and lush. It is like being inside of a terrarium. Gnomes could be watching for all I know. Then that night, a really bad storm hit and I had to deal with the possibility of power outages. This means that I am worrying about the elevator going out and the vent. issues. I did lose the internet,phone and tv for a few hours, but it's the elevator being out that kind of makes me feel so frustrated because I feel so trapped. This is where having endless patience is a must. I had a party to go to and I did make it, but in the back of my mind the entire time was whether or not my elevator would be operating when I got back home. It was and all was fine with my world.I do have plenty of back up batteries, but it's just the fact that even I take power for granted sometimes. My youngest sis. was without power for two days. It was a blessing that her water was still on though. Hopefully, the storms are done for a while. There is still plenty of summer to soak up! Just don't want to soak up any more storms...

No comments:

Post a Comment