Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Lot of Life Happening.

I was on yet another emotional roller coaster last week. It started with an early monday morning visit to the vet with Brody for I guess a "routine" tooth pull on a tooth that had an exposed nerve. (No more hard bones for Brodes)And it all went well, and anyways, During the drop off, a man was lifting his huge, really furry old German Shepherd out of his car and carrying inside. The poor pup was hanging it's head and drooling too. It was just such a sad and pathetic sight because I knew what was happening. This faithful friend was ready for some permanent rest. Then that night, I had a fun visit to a friend's house with the girls to kick off the new Bachelorette season. (I like to refer to it as a sociology experiment) and then also that night I had a very bad encounter with what was to be my new monday overnite nurse. To say that she was out of whack was an understatement and she will no longer be working here. She was very physically and mentally unstable. So, pretty scarey for me. It was also moving time for my parents and my daughter. Both transitions went wonderfully, but I still have a tendency to get so emotionally involved in my family members comings and goings. I "think" I'm getting better at rolling with the flow. Hopefully, I can continue to follow my own advice of "it's not my problem." All is looking up so far for this week being a little more relaxed. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment