Monday, May 11, 2015

"It's Not My Problem."

While watching Candice Bergen promote her new autobiography, (A Fine Romance) she responded to a question by saying, "it's not my problem." I don't remember the question because the answer was like a light bulb moment for my brain! Think of how many daily problems we waste time over thinking or getting upset about! I for one am going to start maybe minding my own business a bit more and talk to myself with these wise words, "IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!" I'm also writing today to say that I want to try and re vamp my blog a little bit. I think there is room for a blog to visit and critique not only accessibility in restaurants, but stores and various public places and attractions. So, stay tuned friends and when I create my new title, I will need help in the promotions department. You can all help me out by sharing the post and getting your friends to follow me. THANKS! And here's to a shot of motivation!

1 comment: