Sunday, March 1, 2015

What Is Happening?

Yes, "life" continues to keep happening. One minute, you have young children and are just plugging away, putting in all of your energy and efforts in making sure they are fed, happy, thriving, safe. And the next, you are over hearing the older one helping the younger one do their income taxes! I am feeling so rewarded by this! Despite many hurdles both high and low, I have raised two young, competent adults. I am so glad that they have each other to navigate this world. At this moment, my soon to be 25 year old daughter is flying 1st class to her birthday destination of San Diego. Another U.S. destination to cross off her list. With all that is bad happening in this world, we have carved out a little corner for ourselves and I for one am loving and appreciating it so much. And Cal if you happen to see this, you are my world and I love you so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And as Grandpa always says, "keep up the good work!" You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment