Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Training Without the Baseballs!

With the welcome of Spring and it's warmer weather, the world around me has been waking up. While outside today, I saw a pair of really large hawks circling around, and a set of eagles. While inside, and looking out of my living room window, I saw a pair of does running down the street and now I am watching the Lino Lakes Fire Department doing what appears to be some Spring time training. There are 4 large engines, 3 Fire and Rescue and 2 police cars as well. It's so refreshing to actually see some life again! Right now, the crew of firefighters are huddled under a street lamp. And even though it's kind of late (and dark) my kids (well, young adult children) are outside grilling. I can't emphasize enough how wonderful it is to be able to break our winter time routine and start the new one for Spring! Everything is better when you can actually be outside again. SO ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment