Monday, March 30, 2015

Top Three Things That I'm Obsessed With Today.

I can't believe that there has been a Sanitorium located 10 miles SW of Duluth since about 1913. It is abandoned now, but allegedly haunted! This place was the destination of a Ghost Adventures on the Travel channel episode. A modern day ghost buster team surveys their current location during the daylight hours and then in the dead of night darkness, they see what appears on their high tech cameras and high frequency sound microphones. The busters are sent out ALONE to explore. This was the first Paranormal team to survey this creepy place. This Santitorium is also located on a Chippewa Indian burial ground. Thousands of people died here from Tuberculosis and suicide. It is sooo spooky that I barely made it through the show. And to think of how many times I have driven by the Nopeming exit. I wonder why it is not torn down, hmmmmm? I am also so sad that we learned of yet another apparent local suicide. A smart and beautiful 22 year old U of MN college student has jumped off of the 10th Avenue River bridge over the weekend. I have heard that she had spoken with an ex-boyfriend at the bar she was last seen at and was so shaken she ran out. This could all be here say, and whatever happened, I feel sickened by this news. The 3rd is that I keep hearing a radio commercial for a place called the Cupcake Cafe and how badly I want a donut or a cupcake right now! Oh how advertising works its magic on me. Ok, Peace to you wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment