Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bad Situation.

A few weeks back, a dog I know in my building was attacked. And had severe injuries that needed a lot of vet attention involving surgery. I heard that the owners of the dog that went on attack mode were moving out. The dog that attacked happens to be a female pit bull and is now being held in quarantine not too far away from here. Last night the owner of the pit circulated letters around the complex pleading for neighbors to come forward in support of her dog by means of letters that would help free her dog from being euthanized tomorrow. The letter was also very derogatory towards the dog that was attacked. A dog that I happen to know pretty well. The attacker dog's "Mom" is not accepting any kind of responsibility! I feel kind of stuck in the middle but will not get involved in this situation in any way. I feel like it's the apartment management's fault for allowing dogs who are over 20 pounds. This was always a 20 # limit until just recently. They just shouldn't be in apartment buildings. It's too bad that the pet rules had to change! And I hope they change back. It's kind of scary for people like me who have a little 17 pounder. We never seem to know what's around the next corner. Bless the beasts! I really don't even want to know what happens to the dog who is being held. She was in several family photos. within the letter and looked just as sweet as could be. Always something!

No comments:

Post a Comment