Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cold Snap Is Right.

My Mom has referred to the sub zero temps. as a "cold snap." Minneapolis and St.Paul Schools are closed for tomorrow. Actually, I think St.Paul parents have the choice of sending the kids in or not. That seems like a new one. Wind chills are supposed to reach minus 45 below. I do feel for the parents who will have to scramble to put their back-up plans into place. On a more warm and cozy note, I got to snuggle up with some friends last night for the premiere of The Bachelor show. If not for them coming over, I'm not sure if I would be watching. They sure do make it more interesting and hilarious. It just seems to get more extreme each season. I know. I'm sure I repeat myself on this one every year! Well, thanks for checking in. I'm done dreaming of a white Christmas and onto dreaming of a very, warm and sunny green Springtime. Dream big I say.

1 comment: