Saturday, December 27, 2014

Just What We Need.

Are you kidding me right now? DO we really need any more Holiday Make-up tips? The focus is off of Christmas decorating of home and face and food and gifts and now onto how to prepare alluring and zesty leftovers and how to glam up for New Year's Eve. Slow news days are awesome, but "they" have to fill them up with something! I am the first one to want to break out the cute and sentimental Christmas decorations and am the first one to the party, but when it's over, I am also the 1st one to want to take it down. I also have to take advantage of who is working with me on that day. SO, last night Nurse Jen and I deconstructed my little tree and all of my chatchkeys that go along with it. Funny how it's so much faster taking it down than putting it up. Than last night, we got a few inches of fresh, white snow and woke up to a bit of crisp sunshine which we haven't seen for days and days. Loving the fresh feel to the start of the day! Have a good one. Smile a lot and be sure to stock up on your cosmetics! Sarcasm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment