Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Remember, We Used to Call it the "Beauty" Parlour?

I am fortunate to have a Fantastic Sam's Hair salon very close to where I live. I went there yesterday because on mondays they have foiled highlights on sale. The shop was empty as "my" gal Angie started foiling me. (I only get 7 mini foils) And since the shop was so slow, she sat down in the empty seat next to me and started purging all about her relationship with a long time manfriend. At 33,i would hope he is not too boylike. It started out being awkward, but I just tried to listen and reflect back and just told her that I am not too pro marriage these days and that personal freedom is way under rated! Neither one of them wants to get married, so it seems that they are at a crossroads. She has an 8 year old daughter and he may want a child too, so she has some thinking to do. ANYWAYS, my services were completed and I left the store feeling rather strange. We seem to share a lot with our "beauticians" but I'm not used to them sharing with us! It felt good to not have any issues of my own to share with her!

1 comment: