Thursday, August 14, 2014

What 3 Things I'm Obsessed With Today.

The 1st is that my "Arch-nemesis" moved out of our building. She and her husband did not like me. They were the people who thought they did not have to follow the rules of picking up after their pets. And I took umbrage at this and confronted. Beware to whom you confront. If they know they are wrong, they will display their innate meanness. I think it's because they are ignorant. They have come to become what they have learned and grew up with. The second is that I have run into one of my old friends twice within the last 4 days! I am going to have a long over-due visit with her the week after next when her kids go back to school. We will have a nice, leisurely catch up lunch. The third is that I continue to get to know my 2 young-adult children more as regular adults. She has bought her 1st glorious bed and he is starting his trade school week after next. These 2 facts have proven to be more roller coaster -ish than I ever could have imagined. But, it's all good. Steps are happening. Steps to growing up and away from the nest. Happy and healthy in the best possible sense. Enjoy the rest of your summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment