Monday, August 4, 2014

Live or let Die - Paul McCartney. Target Field, Minneapolis Aug 2 2014.

What a show! I feel so blessed to have been able to go to this show which quickly became a happening with my youngest sister! Including 2 encores, he sang over 40 songs! The weather cleared and there we were singing along with Paul, the cool summer breezes blowing through our hair. My little sis. never sat down. She danced all night long. So many of his songs have been a part of our childhoods. I told my Mom I still remember "Hey Jude" from the kindergarten bus 47 years ago. Timeless music and so special. LOVED 8/02/2014. Thanks little sister. And Nurse Jen who was a very good chaperone in deed. P.S. we did not record this performance. I found several songs from that night on You Tube.

2 comments:

  1. Most excellent beautiful night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I was apart of a night to be remembered. Paul just gained another fan thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete