Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Worst Sound I Have Ever Heard

The sound was our 20 pound dog, Brody being attacked by three neighboring dogs right outside of our apartment door. And my daughter shreeking in terror because she couldn't get them away from him. I knew there was one dog across the hall from us, but not three of them. Apparently, when someone opened their door, they all charged right out into the hallway! One was so adamant on getting Brody that he actually ran into our apartment after the attack! The owner did come over to see if he was alright but at that point we didn't realize that he had a puncture bite on his front leg. I called police (non-emergency) and an officer came to file a report. He talked with the neighbors also. This morning Cal is bringing Brodes up to the vet to get checked out. I'm sure we'll all be slightly traumatized for awhile. And as usual, realizing that it could have always been worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment