Monday, April 21, 2014

Penny Pincher Enjoying Some Luxury

I admit that I am always looking for a deal. And I usually think that anything that I can get for a dollar at the $Store is just as good as a more expensive brand. Well, I am finding out just how bad my dollar earphones have been in conjunction with my IPOD and the laptop. My daughter plugged in the Bose Brand Soundblocking Headset and over the course of a few days, it has literally changed my world! When I first tried it, and heard an old, retro rock tune, I felt like I was hearing music for the 1st time. Amazing. I told her if I would have had these years ago, I could have been having fun escapes and blocking out the world much sooner! Put these amazing headphones together with Pandora Radio and it is perfect for me! Rock on.

1 comment:

  1. I miss her too! I'm so glad you have some great earphones! what a difference a day makes. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete