Friday, April 18, 2014

Exactly Why Are You Sorry?

Lately, I have noticed that people keep apologizing to me when I am rolling by them. And of course, it has me wondering why? They think that they are in my way? My apartment elevator will open and someone will come out, and scoot by me whispering "I'm sorry..." I catch myself repeatedly saying, "it's okay, don't be sorry!" Is there anything else I should say? I know people see me and may actually feel sorry for me and are just trying to be polite? It's just something that I notice to be happening more often. Oh well, WHATEVER. Next time, I'm going to be a little cheeky and ask back, "exactly, why are you sorry?" I guess I'm doing just fine if that's the biggest issue on my mind. Looking forward to a very much anticipated Springlike weather Easter weekend! Happy Easter everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Just say, excuse me, what are you sorry for? then just roll on bye and say have a good day! I love you, Colleen, Mom

    ReplyDelete