Thursday, March 13, 2014

We Lost An Old Friend This Week

Losing a friend is never easy. This week one of me and my kids' past neighbors passed. He was one of first next door neighbors in our old neighborhood. As I write this, I am remembering his friendliness, generosity and protectiveness over me and my kids when we were going through divorce. We will all miss him. He is a perfect example of how I will remember the way he made me and my kids feel. He made us feel special, and cared for. Today was his 56th birthday and his twin daughters released birthday balloons up to heaven. Happy Birthday Dan!

1 comment:

  1. We remember him too, Colleen. He was just as you said, friendly, concerned, helpful, etc. We will miss him as I am sure his family will. Prayers for him. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete