Monday, October 7, 2013

Pinot, Fritos, Convos.

Sometimes, all you need are some Frito's, Pinot Grigio, and good conversations with people that you love. Kind of a crazy combo., but it hit the spot yesterday. I was able to catch up with my Mom, Dad and big brother. The weather was pretty miserable so having a warm and cozy place to go is always very fun. I even got a free computer check-up with their next door neighbor. A computer guru who diagnosed the laptop as needing a new battery. Then I came home and did some more painting. I am trying to get some of the paintings on an Etsy account. I am not a self-promoter, at least I don't think I am. Sure, I like it when people say they like my little paintings, but I feel awkward trying to sell them. The only reason why I will sell them is because they stack up and I have so little room! Anyways, once the Etsy store is up and running, I will share! I'm still thinking of the Fritos. I think I saw an ad for the whole grain variety. Not sure if this makes them that much more healthier or not. Will be my next google search!

No comments:

Post a Comment