Thursday, October 10, 2013

Elmer Fudd Is Still Rockin' It In Lino Lakes

The duck hunter's gun shots are still waking me up at 6:35 am each morning. The sun isn't even up at that time! I can't believe there are any poor little duckies still alive back on the lake that is so closeby. Since I moved to this side of the building, it's ironic that I can't hear a peep out of the freeway, but I hear this lone, habitual duck hunter's rifle each morning. I may as well get used to it as I think the season goes into November. On the upswing, I had my 1st mentor visit yesterday. I am getting to know little Ella. She is the younger baby sis. of my girl Nina from last school year. She also has a trace of Russian accent, is very sweet and I was informed that she is a bit precocious. She tells little lies. Right now, it is cute to see what she comes up with, but I'm sure I may have to have a little talk with her at some point or another. At any rate, she is a very bright little girl and was eating up my attention on the playground. When I left school, I felt like she had given me a booster shot of life. It was much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment