Sunday, April 9, 2017

To witness a crime...

It was a typical Saturday. I was doing a small shopping trip to one of my favorite places as a child. Har Mar Mall. On the weekends it seems to pull in a lot of shoppers. We were in my van and just about to leave. And we saw a young family come out of Burlington and what appeared to be a security guard for the store approach a man, a woman carrying a baby and a young 7 or so aged little boy. The security guy told the man who was carrying a very large bag to stop! The man dropped the bag and started jogging to his car. The woman ran with the baby and little boy to another car and they both sped out of the parking lot. I am not sure what happened after that. We saw the security guy on his cell phone, most likely talking to Roseville police. I continue to feel so sorry for the two little sons. Can you imagine shoplifting with your parents and fleeing security and police as one of your earliest memories? Tragic and I'm glad I didn't witness anything worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment