Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wild Turkeys, Deer and Theft Suspect?

One of these things is not like the others! Last night my son and I both noticed at the same time, a police vehicle coming out of our nearby city trail. We then noticed several police with flashlights and a canine roaming through a nearby field and the surrounding woods. It was quite the eerie scene for sure! My son went outside to walk around our building. He was able to ask an officer what was up. He was told that they were just doing some tracking. I sent Lino Lakes Police a Facebook message and just heard back that they were indeed tracking a theft suspect who was later caught. Sometimes it's hard to believe that my quiet and serene view can be littered with the totally unexpected, like a criminal being stalked. And I live literally a football field away from the Police Station. No one is shielded from being exposed to the craziness in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment