Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Feeling Like A Stepping Stone.

I can't get over how many people are transitioning to new jobs around me! People that are important to me! Is it the season, the atmosphere, the year, the moon? Here is the line up of the people leaving my little world. First we have my visiting RT (Respiratory Therapist) I have known him for years and I followed him from one company to another! He is going back to work for the hospital in Golden Valley, my PCA Rachel(going to work at St. John's Hospital)I'm glad that she is moving on up. My apartment's maintenance man Curtis (moving on to new position somewhere) my overnite Nurse Kelsey (leaving for work in a Parkinson's Disease Clinic) and just five minutes ago, I got a call from my wheelchair company, Reliable Medical to tell me that my wheelchair sales rep. has left their company! ANd the kicker, he hadn't followed through with my new wheelchair order! So, I had to basically re-order the entire chair! (being dramatic, took only 10 minutes) Yet again I realize, "Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same." Especially in my life these days. Stepping stone is a little dramatic, but that's how I feel. A lot is being thrown at me lately and it's a little unsettling.

No comments:

Post a Comment