Friday, October 2, 2015

Most Awkward Return Ever.

Some of you may remember a couple of months ago, I made a purchase of a neck heat and reheat pack, decided that it wasn't for me, took it back the next day to find out that they had a NO REFUND policy that I was not made aware of. I had a very bad argument with the "manager" at this kiosk until she relented and said she would credit my debit account. I told them to "get real jobs" and left, feeling very vindicated. Came to find out that she never did complete that task. She lied just to get rid of me. Yesterday, I went back just to at least get my merchandise back. There was a very nice young guy who I approached with a "can you please help me and I love your hair." Right away I knew he could help me with anything. So, the awkward part came when he handed me the phone and on the other end was the snarky "manager" from the return attempt. She said, "oh, I remember you. You were the one who told us to get real jobs. I don't know if you were having a bad day or what, but you were so rude! I said "so were you, could I just please have my merchandise?" I could have easily bitten back but harder but had to hold it together for the sake of the nice young man who was being so friendly. He did give me an extra hand warmer pack and off we went. Once again, buyers beware of those damn kiosks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment