Thursday, October 15, 2015

32 Sweet Faces

Yesterday I met my teacher friend Kris Conroy's 2015/16 third grade class. I love me some adorable 3rd graders! Since there are 32 of them, she had them sit on the floor in the commons area where we would have more room. There I sat looking down on all of their little focused faces. So eager and interested. I gave them the shorter version of my life up to this point and then opened it up for questions. The questions were everything from how old are you? To, "what is your favorite pizza?" And "how do you get into bed?" The funniest one was "how old was Mrs. Conroy when your son was in her classroom?" There is always a child or two who share that either their Grandma or some other family member also deals with a medical issue of some kind. I think they really like having someone to relate to and someone who "gets it." They were all so precious and I left school feeling so rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment