Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Brian Wilson and wife Melinda on The View

Any Beach Boys fans out there? Well, it seems everyone should have at least one favorite song. Afterall, there are sooo many songs that were enormous hits. Today, I was able to go to the movie, "Love and Mercy" with my Nurse Jen and my Mom. It is the story of one of the Beach Boys, Brian Wilson. It is based on a true story and was very interesting to say the least. He had a very troubled young life that continued all throughout his life. He was over medicated by a Doctor who wanted to take over his money and his life. His story turns into a love story when he starts falling in love with a strong, female car saleswoman. I posted this interview with the still together couple that they did with "The View." Mainly to share with my Mom so she could hear more about this roller coaster life Brian and Melinda have shared. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment