Monday, December 15, 2014

Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen?

In this group, there is no such thing. The more the merrier is what's up. In the past, we have participated in the local cookie bake that takes place in the high school Home Economics department. The cost is $45 per person and sure you come away with 12 or so dozen cookies, but there is no creative control if you will. The organizers choose the cookies. And I usually had the feeling that we were back in school and had to behave more. I told my friend, "do you know how many cookies we can bake for $45 per person? And we can be a little rowdy and goofy and drink wine? All I can say is it ended up being quite the blast and I wasn't even there for the grand finale, the hot tub! Kind of sorry that I missed that. Kind of. Thanks everyone for the memories. I am still cracking up.

1 comment:

  1. That was the best darn cookie bake I ever attended!
    Hats off to Mary for hosting!
    I came home with my powder sugar unopened..
    oops I think I forgot an ingredient!
    THAT"S how fun it was!
    XOXO
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete