Saturday, August 23, 2014

Good Day Sunshine!

Actually, like the past several mornings here in Minnesota, it is a gray start to the day. It is tropical feeling here. Like I told one of my sisters, "rainforesty." Several people have been asking me about my wheelchair batteries. They are finally going to be installed this coming tuesday. Once again, I will be able to experience the freedom that comes with a 10 to 12 hour charge of power! The batteries in my chair both power my vent. and chair. So, I will be able to go, go , go once again! Though "buggie," (lots of bugs) I have missed the nature trail so much! And I won't need to be plugged in for 2 or 3 hours during the middle of my day. I will also be able to go to the Mn State Fair next week. I know many do not enjoy it, but I still have a nostalgic attachment to it. Growing up, it was a treat and I worked there a couple of summers while in college. A lot of memories for me are there! And I like deep fried pickles. Thanks for checking in and Enjoy the rest of your summer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoy the MN State Fair. It looks like everyone out there enjoys it too, except for the babies in strollers maaybe. I love watching it on the news channel. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete