Thursday, September 21, 2017

SO, I've settled in...

It's been good in my new place! There have been a few "Snafoos" little issues, like the call box on the front door not working a couple of times for 4 days or so at a time, being in the middle of 2 other wheelchairladies (like being back in highschool) and not having a garage when it's raining, but hey! I can handle all of these! I'm just glad to be here in the little city that I grew up in. Just like when I moved into my old place in LIno and the trails were my salvation, I go to Como Lake and Park almost everyday! The nurses enjoy it also. It's a very pretty and necessary brain break for me! I talk to people, say HI to dogs, meet up with friends and family there. It is definitely my happy place. We have been training in a lot of new nurse! My new Home nursing service has proven to be wonderful...each nurse I meet is almost better than the last! And the owner is in my top 10 list of my most interesting people I've ever met! So all is fine and good! Thanks for stopping ny and checking in with me...love y'all...

1 comment:

  1. teeny tiny brewery, that's a cute pic.
    nice writing, A+
    love you!

    ReplyDelete