Friday, May 20, 2016

Waitin' On Wheels

I always try to be proactive. Whenever I do this, I need to be ready for anything. Here I sit on a glorious friday morning waiting for new replacement wheels for my wheelchair. I figured since the order for my new chair has been screwed up twice now, I should keep my current chair operating to the best of its abilities. I was told that the repair dude would be here at 9am and I was his 1st stop. It's 10:30 and he just got here. So, I can finally get out of bed to start my day! Other than waiting on people, things are going well lately. Yesterday it was Peace Week at the school that I visit. One of the activities included the kids coloring some pages that I designed! I really enjoyed watching the kids diligently coloring and then handing the pages over to me. It was just a happy feeling. May you all find PEACE and many blessings in your world.

1 comment:

  1. We all could benefit from more peaceful activities. thank you! Love your blog! Mom

    ReplyDelete