Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Older I Get.

The more of the Grace of God I feel. The gifts that are bestowed to me are more than mere words can describe. I have so much gratitude for my friends and family and good health for which to enjoy them with! I do celebrate in each day, but when it's my birthday week, I really celebrate and feel the love! I was able to go to two gatherings that were held for me. One was our local Mexican Restaurant. I had a very delectable margarita and a surprise shot of tequila! Everyone was hooping and hollering! And I kept telling the waiter, "no sombreros!" The second gathering was our local neighborhood place. Trapper's was full of my friends and family, their awesome food and more of that Grace of God that I was talking about. My Mom and myself loved sitting back and watching the fun dynamics that exist amongst our family. We all get along! And love being together! It is the best gift that I will ever receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment